Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for January 16th to January 29th.
- Technology Developments
*ADDoS(Advanced DDoS Protection) Dashboard
→ Development of ADDoS Dashboard for client UI : 60% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 1Q)
- Technical coverage review completed
- DB design and back-end structure in development
*Blockchain service development
→ Development of database management based on blockchain technology: 10% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 2Q)
- Technical review in progress
*Remote Access Solution
→ System component change: in development (estimated time of completion: 2021 2Q)
→ Cloudbric now provides a stronger infrastructure security for the service. The updated dashboard and report presents users with usage and service status for a better user experience.
- Technical review in progress
- Review of new system components coverage
- Scope of updated application under review
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 40% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 1Q)
- Updated the Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL list.
- API implementation methods analysis.
- Development of the APIs and related technical documents.
→ Mobile App for securing your digital assets with CLBK wallet support
→ Add ‘KLAY’ as supported cryptocurrency and Klip* integration using Klip App2App API: 100% complete (estimated time of completion: December 2020)
*Klip: a digital asset wallet for Klaytn-based cryptocurrencies from Kakao
→ Users can view and transfer funds (either CLBK, Cloudbric’s own cryptocurrency or KLAY, a Klyatn cryptocurrency) in ‘Klip’ wallet, integrated into Cryptobric. Check our medium post below for a step-by-step guide for integrating Klip!
*Cryptopbric — SWG
→ Encrypted personal information and secured internet connection: 45% complete(Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API Blocking) (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it.
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture.
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 30% Complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
→ Commercial module development: 30% complete(estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine.
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain.
2. Cloudbric News
- Cloudbric and CEO Taejoon Jung’s story has been featured on Linode Craft of Code, a collection of latest innovations from the Linode cloud community. Check out how Taejoon is ‘Taking Cybersecurity By Storm’ (3 min read). Cloudbric is also an official partner of Linode and an exclusive distributor of Linode cloud in Japan.
3. Security News
- SonicWall Breached Via Zero-Day Flaw In Remote Access Tools — CRN
SonicWall disclosed Friday night that highly sophisticated threat actors attacked its internal systems by exploiting a probable zero-day flaw on the company’s secure remote access products.
- New Zealand central bank postpones statistics releases after data breach — IT News
New Zealand’s central bank said on Friday that it will postpone publication of most of its statistical data releases for a number of weeks while it investigates a cyber attack that led to a serious breach of its data systems.
- Hacker leaks data of 2.28 million dating site users — ZDNet
A well-known hacker has leaked this week the details of more than 2.28 million users registered on MeetMindful.com, a dating website founded in 2014, ZDNet has learned this week from a security researcher.