Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for October 9th to October 23th.
- Technology Developments
*Remote Access Solution
→ Feature updates : 70% Complete (Development Target: November 2020)
- [User] Authentication method added
- [Console] User log feature added
- [Infrastructure] Additional service regions set up
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 40% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 1Q)
- Updated the Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL list.
- Analysis for method of implementing API.
- Development of the APIs and related technical documents.
*Cryptopbric — SWG
→ Encrypted personal information and secured internet connection : 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 1Q)
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it.
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture.
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
→ Commercial module development: 30% complete(estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine.
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain.
2. Cloudbric News
- Cloudbric has been selected by the Korean Ministry of SMEs and Startups as a Network Security Service Provider for the 2020 K-Voucher Platform. As a newly named Service Provider, Cloudbric will now offer our ‘Remote Access Solution,’ a simple and secure way to connect for any organization, to the SMEs and Startups in Korea through the Platform. Organizations who wish to try out Cloudbric RAS may be reimbursed up to 90% of the service cost for 8 months, so please get in touch for your offer!
> To apply for K-Voucher: http://me2.do/5sEplcEV
> Cloudbric RAS Intro: https://www.k-voucher.kr/detail.html?no=2317
*Please the K-Voucher platform is only available in Korean.
3. Security News
- MobileIron enterprise MDM servers under attack from DDoS gangs, nation-states — ZDNet
A month after details were published about three severe vulnerabilities in a type of server used to manage fleets of mobile devices, multiple threat actors are now exploiting these bugs to take over crucial enterprise servers and even orchestrate intrusions inside company networks. The targets of these attacks are MDM servers from software maker MobileIron.
- Made in Oregon notifies 7,800 customers of possible data breach — The Oregonian
Made in Oregon says that thousands of online customers may have had their personal and credit card information stolen during a data breach earlier this year. The Portland-based gift retailer sent letters last week to 7,800 customers who purchased items online between February and August informing them that their data may have been compromised.
- M&S Boss Spoofed in Gift Voucher Scam — Infosecurity
Criminals are impersonating the boss of a major British multinational retailer to trick victims into sharing their bank account details. Posing as Marks & Spencer CEO Steve Rowe, the scammers have posted fraudulent adverts online that promise victims the chance to win a gift voucher as part of a fictitious prize draw promotion.