Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for November 21th to December 4th.
- Technology Developments
*Remote Access Solution
→ Additional feature updates : 80% Complete (Development Target: December 2020)
→ Cloudbric Remote Access Solution is a security-focused, simply-implemented remote working/remote access tool for Enterprises.
- [Console] User Dashboard and Report
- [Infrastructure] Structural upgrade for service functions
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 40% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 1Q)
- Updated the Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL list.
- API implementation methods analysis.
- Development of the APIs and related technical documents.
→ Mobile App for securing your digital assets with CLBK wallet support
→ Add ‘KLAY’ as supported cryptocurrency and Klip* integration using Klip App2App API: 90% complete (estimated time of completion: December 2020)
*Klip: a digital asset wallet for Klaytn-based cryptocurrencies from Kakao
- App2App SDK Analysis completed
- User Interface planning completed
- UI Design completed
- QA in progress
*Cryptopbric — SWG
→ Encrypted personal information and secured internet connection: 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 1Q)
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it.
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture.
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
→ Commercial module development: 30% complete(estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine.
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain.
2. Cloudbric News
- Cloudbric has signed an MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) with Metanet T-Platorm, a cloud Managed Service Provider, to provide cloud security services.
As such, Cloudbric’s in-house developed security services such as web application firewall (WAF), DDoS protection, remote working solutions and free SSL service will now also be available on the Metanet T-Plaform. Consulting for the entire cloud process, from technical support, design, development and on-boarding, to operations and post-service management will be provided by both parties.
For more details, please refer to the article link below.
3. Security News
- Cyberattacks Target COVID-19 Vaccine ‘Cold-Chain’ Orgs — Threat Post
Cybercriminals try to steal the credentials of top companies associated with the COVID-19 vaccine supply chain in an espionage effort. The phishing campaign started in September 2020 and has spanned across fixed countries. The attack targeted organizations associated with a public-private global health partnership, called Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, which is aiming to leverage such cold-chain companies in order to safely transport the COVID-19 vaccine to underdeveloped regions.
- Kmart, Latest Victim of Egregor Ransomware — Report — Threat Post
Retail stalwart Kmart has suffered a ransomware attack at the hands of the Egregor gang, according to a report. The incident has encrypted devices and servers connected to the company’s networks, knocking out back-end services, according to BleepingComputer. The outlet obtained the purported ransom note that claims to have compromised Kmart’s Windows domain.
- FBI warns of BEC scammers using email forwarding — Security Magazine
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) issued a Private Industry Notification alert, noting that cybercriminals are increasingly implementing auto-forwarding rules on victims’ web-based email clients to conceal their activities. According to the FBI, cybercriminals then capitalize on this reduced visibility to increase the likelihood of a successful business email compromise (BEC).