Cloudbric Progress Report (11/7 ~ 11/20)
Greetings, from Cloudbric.Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for November 7th to November 20th.
- Technology Developments
*Remote Access Solution
→ Additional feature updates : 40% Complete (Development Target: December 2020)
→ Cloudbric Remote Access Solution is a security-focused, simply-implemented remote working/remote access tool for Enterprises.
- [Console] User Dashboard and Report
- [Infrastructure] Structural upgrade for service functions
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 40% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 1Q)
- Updated the Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL list.
- API implementation methods analysis.
- Development of the APIs and related technical documents.
→ Mobile App for securing your digital assets with CLBK wallet support
→ Add ‘KLAY’ as supported cryptocurrency and Klip* integration using Klip App2App API: 20% complete (estimated time of completion: December 2020)
*Klip: a digital asset wallet for Klaytn-based cryptocurrencies from Kakao
- App2App SDK Analysis completed
- User Interface planning completed
- UI Design in progress
*Cryptopbric — SWG
→ Encrypted personal information and secured internet connection: 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 1Q)
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it.
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture.
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
→ Commercial module development: 30% complete(estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine.
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain.
2. Cloudbric News
- Cloudbric is exhibiting in CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020, the largest IT Expo in the ASEAN market. CEBIT ASEAN will be open for a week from Monday, November 23rd, 2020 to Sunday, November 29th, promoting the latest technology in Cloud, IoT, Cybersecurity, and more. Visit Cloudbric at CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020, sponsored by the Thailand Ministry of Digital Economy & Society, hosted by Deutsche Messe AG, the event organizer who ran the original CEBIT at Hanover, Germany for over 30 years.
3. Security News
- Ransomware attack forces web hosting provider Managed.com to take servers offline — ZDNet
Managed.com, one of the biggest providers of managed web hosting solutions, has taken down all its servers in order to deal with a ransomware attack, ZDNet has learned today. The attack took place on Monday, November 16, and the ransomware impacted the company’s public-facing web hosting systems, resulting in some customer sites having their data encrypted.
- Americold Operations Downed by Cyber-Attack — Infosecurity magazine
US cold storage firm Americold has been hit by what appears to be a ransomware attack affecting business operations. The 117-year-old firm operates temperature-controlled warehouses and transportation to support the cold chains needed to supply, for example, vaccines like the one being developed by Pfizer and BioNTech for COVID-19.
- Chinese APT10 hackers use Zerologon exploits against Japanese orgs — Bleeping Computer
A Chinese state-sponsored hacking group has been observed while attempting to exploit the Windows Zerologon vulnerability in attacks against Japanese companies and subsidiaries from multiple industry sectors in 17 regions around the globe.