Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for December 5th to December 18th.
- Technology Developments
*Remote Access Solution
→ Additional feature updates : 100% Complete (Development Target: December 2020)
→ Cloudbric Remote Access Solution is a security-focused, simply-implemented remote working/remote access tool for Enterprises.
→ Cloudbric now provides a stronger infrastructure security for the service. The updated dashboard and report presents users with usage and service status for a better user experience.
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 40% complete (estimated time of completion: 2021 1Q)
- Updated the Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL list.
- API implementation methods analysis.
- Development of the APIs and related technical documents.
→ Mobile App for securing your digital assets with CLBK wallet support
→ Add ‘KLAY’ as supported cryptocurrency and Klip* integration using Klip App2App API: 100% complete (estimated time of completion: December 2020)
*Klip: a digital asset wallet for Klaytn-based cryptocurrencies from Kakao
→ Users can view and transfer funds (either CLBK, Cloudbric’s own cryptocurrency or KLAY, a Klyatn cryptocurrency) in ‘Klip’ wallet, integrated into Cryptobric. Please refer to the post below for details.
*Cryptopbric — SWG
→ Encrypted personal information and secured internet connection: 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 1Q)
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it.
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture.
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
→ Commercial module development: 30% complete(estimated time of completion: end of 2021 2Q)
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine.
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain.
2. Cloudbric News
- Cloudbric Remote Access Solution, an enterprise-VPN replacement with added security but no hardware, was featured in ‘IT Chosun’. Check out the post below:
- ICW 2020 (ICT Cyber World 2020), an online expo hosted by the Korean Ministry of Science and ICT is still open to public access. Check out the many offerings from Cloubric including SWAP (Smart Web Application Protection) and RAS (Remote Access Solution) at our booth:
3. Security News
- Emulated mobile devices used to steal millions from US, EU banks — Bleeping Computer
Threat actors behind an ongoing worldwide mobile banking fraud campaign were able to steal millions from multiple US and EU banks, needing just a few days for each attack. To do that, the attackers used huge emulator farms that helped them access thousands of hacked accounts (compromised after phishing or malware attacks) using spoofed mobile devices.
- Data breach at Canadian financial services firm Desjardins highlights perils of insider threats — The Daily Swing
A data breach at Canadian financial firm Desjardins, which leaked nearly 10 million customers’ personal information, has highlighted the ongoing risk of insider threats against organizations of all sizes. Desjardins, a financial management firm based in Levis, Quebec, disclosed the data security incident in 2019.
- FBI says DoppelPaymer ransomware gang is harassing victims who refuse to pay — ZDNet
The US Federal Bureau of Investigations says it is aware of incidents where the DoppelPaymer ransomware gang has resorted to cold-calling companies in order to intimidate and coerce victims into paying ransom demands.