Greetings, from Cloudbric.
We plan to publish a periodical report, beginning this week, to share the inside news regarding the different projects underway. Please note that the update frequency may change depending on project progress or other circumstances.
1. Weekly CLB market prices (2/13 ~ 2/20)
Prices haven’t changed drastically, shown from a comparison of the closing price on 2/13 Thursday 08:59:59 and the closing price on 2/20 Thursday 08:59:59.
2. Tech Developments
- Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
o Blacklist IP API upgrade: 20% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 1Q)
o Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 10% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 2Q)
The Blacklist IPs, Hacker wallet addresses, and Phishing URLs are stored in the Cloudbric Labs Threat DB based on the Klaytn blockchain; and we’re developing an API that will allow for public sharing of this data. We are currently working on upgrading the API for Blacklist IPs, to be completed by end of March this year, and we’ll finish off with the complete upgrade of APIs for Hacker wallet Address and Phishing URL data by end of 2nd Quarter of this year.
- Cryptobric v2 (Personal Security App of Cryptocurrency hacking)
o Prioritization of VPN + Black IPs / Phishing URL auto-block function: 5% (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 2Q)
Previously, Cryptobric only allowed for inspection of malware inside applications on your mobile device; however, our new version 2 Cryptobric will connect to the Threat DB as well as Cloudbric’s more than 25 data centers all over the world. The VPN from these data centers will protect your mobile device from accessing phishing sites or hacker wallet addresses, to prevent personal information leakage while providing secure and fast mobile internet access.
- VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
o Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring: 10%
o Commercial module development: 5%
We are developing VISION, currently in beta test service, to be used commercially. VISION is a deep learning artificial intelligence module that improves the threat detection accuracy of our flagship cloud-based web application firewall.
- CLB Token Payment
- Exclusive CLB wallet development: 50% (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 3Q)
- Payment support: 50% (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 3Q)
We are in the process of developing our own exclusive crypto-wallet and payment services to work in union with Cloudbric’s and other online services.
3. Business and Marketing Side Update
- Discussion with the Japanese Partners to utilize the Threat DB in additional security services: Late February
- Business discussions and VC meetings in South East Asia: February 24–28
- Gold Sponsor for the largest cybersecurity expo in Europe: Cloud Cyber Security Expo 2020 (CCSE) in London; A special presentation on ‘The Future of Web Application Security’ by our very own CSO, Gin Hyeon: March 11–12
- Come join us! We’re also exhibiting at the Digital Transformation Expo 2020, Manchester: March 25–26
- Ongoing discussions regarding Token Payment Services with a European gaming company
4. Bonus: Cloudbric family hard at work