Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for May 9th to May 22th.
- Tech Developments
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Blacklist IP API upgrade : 100% completed
→ Blacklist IP Block service in development: 20% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 2Q)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 30% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
- Plans to develop a service that blocks all blacklisted IPs using the ‘Blacklist IP API’
- Anlysing and planning method of Blacklist IP API implementation
→ Internet Communication Encryption for Personal Information Protection : 40% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 3Q)
- Planning for technology application in progress.
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it
- Implementation plans for application under review
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete.
→ Commercial module development: 20% complete.
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain
2. Business and Marketing Side Update
This week was focused on following up with the parties that expressed interest in doing a PoC following the webinar. We are currently coordinating with the respective companies to identify the scope, and schedule dates on when to implement the PoC.
- Hacker selling 40 million user records from popular Wishbone app — ZDNet
A hacker has put up for sale today the details of 40 million users registered on Wishbone, a popular mobile app that lets users compare two items in a simple voting poll. The data is being advertised across multiple hacking forums and being sold for 0.85 bitcoin (~$8000), according to ads seen by ZDNet.
- Snake ransomware leaks patient data from Fresenius Medical Care — Bleeping Computer
Medical data and personally identifiable information belonging to patients at a Fresenius Medical Care unit are currently available online on a paste website. Fresenius is a large private hospital operator in Europe and its systems were compromised as part of a massive campaign from Snake ransomware that targeted organizations across all verticals.
- Israeli Sites Hacked in Coordinated Cyberattack — Nocamels
A number of Israeli websites were hacked in a massive, coordinated cyber attack this morning, according to the Israel National Cyber Directorate which is monitoring the breach. The attack appears to have been launched by a group calling itself the Hackers of Saviors, according to a video broadcast on the hacked sites showing a simulation of bombings across Israeli cities as well as a number of messages threatening the destruction of the country.