Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for June 20th to July 3rd.
- Tech Developments
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Blacklist IP API upgrade : 100% completed
→ Blacklist IP Block service in development: 40% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 30% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
- Plans to develop a service that blocks all blacklisted IPs using the ‘Blacklist IP API’
- Analysis for method of implementing Blacklist IP API completed
- Completed server load test after applying Blacklist IP API
- Front UI/UX for cybersecurity (blocking malicious traffic) completed
- Front UI in development for Blacklist IP API syncing in progress
→ Internet Communication Encryption App for Personal Information Protection : 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 3Q)
- Planning for technology application in progress.
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it
- Implementation plans for application under review
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete.
→ Commercial module development: 25% complete.
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain
2. Business and Marketing Side Update
- Cloudbric is excited to expand our market horizon with an intimate partnership with the most well-known web hosting company ‘P’. ‘P’ service users all over the world can now apply for Cloudbric web security with one-click activation on the ‘P’ platform.
- Cloudbric services are now available on ‘Klip’, Kalytn digital asset wallet on KakaoTalk, and ‘Kaikas’, digital asset wallet as a browser plug-in.
Please refer to the following links for more information.
> Cloudbric on Klip: http://bitly.kr/OmwZmcpbwLq
> Cloudbric on Kaikas: http://bitly.kr/E02XY43UH7z
- Dozens of US news sites hacked in WastedLocker ransomware attacks — Bleeping Computer
- Hyundai claims V2X communications breakthrough — Urgent Comm
Hyundai Mobis is claiming a breakthrough in its vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology, saying its latest hardware can handle large volumes of data in real-time. It says its Integrated Communication Controller succeeds in localizing the core connected car technology that connects vehicles, people, things, and infrastructure with high-speed communication networks.
- Surge of MongoDB ransom attacks use GDPR as extortion leverage — Bleeping Computer
A flood of attacks is targeting unsecured MongoDB servers and wiping their databases. Left behind are notes demanding a ransom payment, or the data will be leaked, and the owners reported for GDPR violations.