Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for July 17th to July 31st.
- Tech Developments
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Malicious IP(Blacklist IP) Block service in development: 70% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 30% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
- Plans to develop a service that blocks all Malicious IPs(Blacklist IP) using the ‘Malicious IP(Blacklist IP) API’
- Analysis for method of implementing Malicious IP(Blacklist IP) API completed.
- Completed server load test after applying Malicious IP(Blacklist IP) API.
- Front UI/UX for cybersecurity(blocking malicious traffic) completed.
- Front UI integration with Malicious IP(Blacklist IP) API completed.
- Functions/QA testing in progress.
→ Deposit/withdrawal feature update : 50% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
- User Account feature development completed (New user registration, login, etc.)
- Deposit/withdrawal functions development in progress.
→ Internet Communication Encryption App for Personal Information Protection : 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 3Q)
- Planning for technology application in progress.
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it.
- Implementation plans for application under review.
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture.
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete.
→ Commercial module development: 25% complete.
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain.
2. Business and Marketing Side Update
- Cloudbric managed security services is gaining popularity in the North American market. We are excited to announce that we have officially incorporated our US entity in order to facilitate global business partnerships and payment services.
- The increased adaptation of the Cloud in Southeast Asia, and the awareness for cloud security thereof, has led to many companies seeking Cloudbric services. Cloud service provider ‘B’ from Myanmar, Cybersecurity experts ‘K’ from Malaysia, and MSSP ‘P’ have all contacted Cloudbric and are in the process of signing up for different partnership models.
- 10,000 patients affected by data breach at University of Utah Health — KUTV
Approximately 10,000 patients’ information was affected by a data breach at the University of Utah Health, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The department states information about the breach was processed on Monday, July 20.
- Startups disclose data breaches after massive 386M records leak — Bleeping Computer
Most of the companies targeted by these attacks appear to be startups, with the full list of the 18 data breaches. ShinyHunters told BleepingComputer that they released the databases for free to benefit the “community” and as they already made enough money from selling them in private sales.
- OrangUS defense and aerospace sectors targeted in new wave of North Korean attacks — ZDNet
While the world was in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, North Korean hackers were targeting the US defense and aerospace sectors with fake job offers in the hopes of infecting employees looking for better opportunities and gaining a foothold on their organizations’ networks.