Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Here’s the latest from Cloudbric: for July 4th to July 17th.
- Tech Developments
*Cloudbric Labs (cyber threat information data platform based on blockchain technology)
→ Blacklist IP API upgrade : 100% completed
→ Blacklist IP Block service in development: 50% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
→ Support for Hacker Wallet Address and Phishing URL API: 30% complete (estimated time of completion: 2020 3Q)
- Plans to develop a service that blocks all blacklisted IPs using the ‘Blacklist IP API’
- Analysis for method of implementing Blacklist IP API completed
- Completed server load test after applying Blacklist IP API
- Front UI/UX for cybersecurity (blocking malicious traffic) completed
- Front UI in development for Blacklist IP API syncing in progress
→ Internet Communication Encryption App for Personal Information Protection : 45% complete (estimated time of completion: end of 2020 3Q)
- Planning for technology application in progress.
- Reviewing the direction of cryptographic communication technology and seeking ways to implement it
- Implementation plans for application under review
- Planning details on design and server deployment architecture
*VISION (Deep Learning Security Engine) Commercialization
→ Source code analysis for VISION commercial structuring VISION: 45% Complete.
→ Commercial module development: 25% complete.
- Revisions for improvements regarding source code and engine.
- Review of additional lists to be included in the supervised learning of the Deep Learning Engine
- Ongoing review of different learning strategies by domain
2. Business and Marketing Side Update
- Cloudbric is expanding market presence in the United States. We have officially partnered up with ‘C’ company, based out of Florida, who specializes in cybersecurity assessment. Clients of ‘C’ can utilize Cloudbric web protection services after receiving their security ‘report card.’
- Check out IT Chosun’s article on Cloudbric Remote Access Solution: a simple and secure way to connect for any organization. Remember, our promotion is still ongoing, and you sign up to Remote Access Solution for FREE until September, 4th, 2020.
> News article link on IT Chosun: http://it.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/09/2020070903996.html
- Court strikes down EU-US data privacy pact, leaving companies in the lurch — CNN Business
Europe’s highest court struck down the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States, which about 5,000 companies rely on for transferring information across borders. Those so-called standard contractual clauses are only valid if the country receiving the data has protections in place that are equivalent to those under EU law — something security experts say the US does not have.
- Russian Hackers Target COVID-19 Vaccine Developers with Cyberattack — Health IT Security
Russian hackers are targeting the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and academic research sectors, as well as other vaccine developers with cyberattacks, in an effort designed to steal information related to Coronavirus research, according to the UK National Cyber Security Centre.
- Orange confirms ransomware attack exposing business customers’ data — Bleeping Computer
Orange has confirmed to BleepingComputer that they suffered a ransomware attack exposing the data of twenty of their enterprise customers. Orange is a French telecommunications company that offers consumer communication services and business services to the enterprise. With 266 million customers and 148,000 employees, Orange is the fourth-largest mobile operator in Europe.