Cloudbric Wins Globee® Awards at the 2022 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards®!!
Greetings, from Cloudbric.
Following the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, we are pleased to announce that Cloudbric wins another award in the 2022 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards® which marks its 18th anniversary.
Cloudbric has been awarded in the “Web Application Security and Firewalls” & “Most Innovative Security Service of the Year” categories and received ‘Gold’ and ‘Silver’ awards respectively, achieving a great feat of two awards.
<Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards®>
The Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards® program, which began in 2003, was created to admit and honor the recognition of the best companies, products, people, PR, and more from all over the world in every facet of security and information technology.
<List of Awards>
1. Web Application Security and Firewalls
> Silver winner: Cloudbric | Seoul Korea, Republic of | Cloudbric WAF+
- Gold : ThreatX | Louisville, CO United States | ThreatX WAAP Platform N/A
- Bronze : Imperva | San Mateo, CA United States | Imperva Serverless Protection
2. Most Innovative Security Service of the Year
> Bronze winner: Cloudbric | Seoul Korea, Republic of | Cloudbric RAS
- Gold: IRONSCALES | Atlanta, GA United States | Themis | Eyal Benishti
- Silver: ANY.RUN | Ulyanovsk Russian Federation | ANY.RUN — Interactive Sandbox)
We are greatly honored to receive these prestigious awards once again and we would like to return this honor to all those who have supported and believed in Cloudbric.
Please continue to watch Cloudbric’s efforts and achievements to grow in Korea and become widely recognized on a global scale!