Greetings, from Cloudbric.
As we mentioned through the last medium content, the Cryptobric report reward policy has been revised as of April 3rd.
Reward through crypto app scan, which was provided only on Android, has disappeared, and both Android and iOS versions will be able to receive a reward from Cryptobric for reporting threat information.
This is a more detailed guide about the threat information report reward.
[Report threat information]
- How to report threat information
- Report threat information (hacker wallet address or Phishing URL) through the “Report” menu (iOS/Android) located at the bottom of the main screen.
- How to report a threat in Cryptobric
- Guide to Revised threat report reward policy
2. Report history
- A list of reported threat information can be found at the bottom of the main screen > “Report” menu (iOS/Android) > “List of threats reported” tab.
- The report status will be displayed as “New” until verification is completed.
- The status will be changed to “Verification” after the completion of verification (No additional notification will be provided).
- The total report counts and the corresponding points will be displayed at the top of the reports list.
3. Reward about the report
- Each reported threat is rewarded with a point.
- Points are equivalent to CLBK on a 1:1 ratio.
- The term “Point” remains the same to prevent confusion with the previous reward term (Reward by scanning crypto apps on Android).
- Rewards will be given sequentially until the end of the following month(Rewards will be given on business days and the following business day in case of holidays)
> The reward details will be displayed in the “List of threats reported” tab located in the bottom “Report” menu (No separate notification provided)
- Rewards are displayed as points but are actually paid in CLBK.
- CLBK reward will be sent to your Cryptobric wallet, and you ‘MUST complete the KYC verification process through the Cryptobric application’ to receive the rewards properly. Please complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) verification through the Cryptobric application to receive your rewards.
4. Accumulated points(reward) history
- Go to the “Report” (iOS/Android) menu at the bottom of the main screen.
- Click on “Points Earned” in the upper right corner.
- Your accumulated points (rewards) history will be displayed.
- Previously earned points from the scan have been added to the points earned from a report. Check your point history under the “Report” > “Points Earned” menu.
● iOS version download
※ Currently, only the threat information report feature has been added.
Additional announcements will be made when the SWG feature is added.
● Android version download
※ Currently, the SWG feature is only available on the Android version.
※ Cryptobric is also available for download from Cloudbric Labs.
> Cloudbric Labs : https://labs.cloudbric.com/cryptobric
Cloudbric will continue to develop and improve its services to provide a more advanced security value for the users in their blockchain lifestyle.
* Cloudbric Social Media Channels
Medium (KR/EN) : https://cloudbric.medium.com/
Naver Blog : https://blog.naver.com/cloudbric
Kakao Open Chat : https://open.kakao.com/o/g9vtpDL
Telegram Announcement Channel (KR/EN) : https://t.me/cloudbric_announcement
Telegram Community Channel (EN) : https://t.me/cloudbric_clb
Twitter (EN) : https://twitter.com/cloudbric
LinkedIN (EN) : https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudbric
Facebook (EN) : https://www.facebook.com/cloudbric/