Greetings, from Cloudbric.
You will need a new Klaytn-based personal wallet that supports the new CLBK token in order to proceed with the CLB <> CLBK swap planned for March 31st. The current Ethereum-based wallet used for CLB tokens CANNOT be used to deposit new CLBK tokens.
Therefore, we recommend using Kaikas, which was recently launched by Klaytn, and supports CLBK tokens. Kaikas is a global digital asset wallet in the form of a PC web browser extension.
However, Kaikas requires a smart contract address for you to deposit CLBK tokens. Please refer to the information below for step-by-step instructions on how to set up Kaikas, so you can deposit your new CLBK tokens.
*What is “Kaikas” wallet?
Kaikas wallet is a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet based on a PC web browser. Kaikas allows users to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency based on the Klaytn blockchain platform.
1. Download Kaikas on Chrome or Firefox browsers by clicking on the links provided below. You can also follow the download link provided on the Kaikas Docs website.
- Chrome download : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kaikas/jblndlipeogpafnldhgmapagcccfchpi
- Firefox : https://addons.mozilla.org/ko/firefox/addon/kaikas/ 1
- Kaikas Docs website : https://docs.kaikas.io
Once the download and installation is complete, a guide will appear as to where you can run the Kaikas extension, as shown below.
2. Click on the Kaikas icon to run it, and you will be presented with a screen prompting you to create a new password.
3. After you set up your password, please assign a nickname for the account.
4. A unique Seed Phrase is generated for you; you should backup your Seed Phrase for future reference. You can click the copy icon (the overlapping squares next to the eye-icon in the Seed Phrase box) to copy your Seed Phrase, then you can paste it as text into other programs such as notepad.
If you lose your Seed Phrase, you will NOT be able recover your account. (Even admins cannot recover your unique Seed Phrase for you, so please back up your Speed Phrase..)
5. The CLBK token will not be shown on Token List by default. You need to click the ‘Add Token’ to add CLBK as one of your cryptocurrencies.
6. Type in “0xc4407f7dc4b37275c9ce0f839652b393e13ff3d1”, the unique smart contract address for CLBK, into the ‘Token Contract Address’ field. If the address is correctly entered the ‘Token Symbol’ and the ‘Decimals of Precision’ fields will automatically filled in for you.
7. Click the ‘Add’ button to add CLBK to the list of available cyrptocurrencies.
8. Once CLBK is added to the list of Added Tokens, you should see the screen below. Congrats, you can now withdraw and deposit CLBK tokens..
If you have any additional questions regarding Kaikas, please refer the official Klaytn Medium channel below: