Greetings from Cloudbric!
We have finalized the schedule for the CLB Klaytn swap on BitForex and wanted to share the good news. As many of you know, Cloudbric’s CLB token was initially created based on the Ethereum platform. However, after Cloudbric joined Klaytn, a blockchain platform developed by a Kakao blockchain company Ground X, the CLB token was also revamped based on the Klaytn mainnet. So, we will be swapping your current CLB tokens with the new, Klaytn based CLB tokens on BitForex.
If you do not have an account on BitForex, you must sign-up and create and account to proceed with your CLB deposit.
After you create your account, log in using your account info. Once you are logged in, select ‘My Assets’ on the top-right corner of the page to open up a menu. Then click on ‘Deposit’ below ‘My Assets’ on the menu that just appeared on the left.
Next, click on the drop down menu labeled ‘Please choose a Token’, then type in CLB in the ‘Token Keywords’ box. Click on ‘CLB’ to generate your CLB-exclusive deposit address.
You can use the ‘withdraw’ function and transfer your CLB tokens you own on other cryptocurrency exchanges into your BitForex account. Please use the unique CLB deposit address provided by BitForex when you transfer your CLB tokens from other exchange sites.
We recommend that you complete any transactions involving CLB token by the 29th of March, as any deposit and withdrawal of CLB tokens will be suspended by BitForex at 12:00 PM, noon, on March 30th.
The CLBK Smart Contract Address we have shared with you below represents the unique delimiter for CLBK tokens on the Klaytn mainnet. (This smart contract address is used for users of crypto-wallet applications; if your wallet application does not have an option to add CLBK through the app’s default settings, you may use the provided contract address to add CLBK directly.)
- CLBK Smart Contract Address: 0xdfb25178d7b59e33f7805c00c4a354ae1c46139a
- CLB transactions, including any deposits and withdrawals, will be suspended: 2020/03/30 12:00 PM
- CLB Swap and transactions to continue on: 2020/04/06 (Monday) 12:00 PM
- Swap rate: 1 Ethereum-based CLB :1 Klaytn-based CLB
- BitForex will continue to provide swap service after 04/06. So, you will still be able to swap your old CLB tokens into the new CLBK tokens after the mainnet swap on 03/31.
- We will update you with more details regarding events after the swap.
The BitForex swap will proceed per details above, and we will notify you with more news regarding CLBK transactions after the mainnet upgrade.